Island Style Cheesecake
Our Minnesota Nice Spice Dessert Blend is the perfect blend of spices for any dessert! Try out this Island Style Cheesecake!
- 25 chocolate wafer cookies; finely crushed 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine; melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese soften
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Minnesota Nice Spice Island Dessert Blend
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1/4 cup nuts of choice
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (optional)
Heat oven to 325°F.Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine cookie crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla, lemon juice and spice; mix well. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Microwave chocolate chips and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour over cheesecake; top with coconut and nuts (and pineapple, optional).